The DM556T is a digital stepper driver with simple design and easy setup.
By implementing Leadshine advanced stepper control technology, this stepper driver is able to power 2-phase and 4 phase stepper motors smoothly with optimal torque and low motor heating & noise.
Its operating voltage is 20-50VDC and it can output up to 5.6A current.
All the micro step and output current are done via DIP switches.
Therefore, the DM556T are ideal choices for applications requiring simple step & direction control of NEMA 23, 24 and 34 stepper motors.
- Anti-Resonance for optimal torque, extra smooth motion, low motor heating and noise
- Motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration for optimal torque from wide-range motors
- Step & direction (PUL/DIR) control
- Multi-Stepping for smooth motor movement
- TTL compatible and optically isolated inputsto 5.6A
- Input voltage 20-50VDC
- 16 selectable micro-step resolutions of 400-25,600 via DIP switches
- 8 selectable output current settings of 1.8A to 5.6A via DIP switches
- Soft-start with no «jump» when powered on
- Pulse input frequency up to 200 KHz
- Automatic idle-current reduction
- Protections for over-voltage and over-current
- Output Peak Current: 1.8~5.6A (4.0 RMS)
- Input Voltage: +20~50VDC (Typical 24-48VDC)
- Logic Signal Current: 7~16mA (Typical 10mA)
- Pulse Input Frequency: 0~200kHz
- Pulse Width: 2.5μS
- Isolation Resistance: 500MΩ
Operating Environment and other Specifications(Tj = 25℃/77℉):
- Cooling: Natural Cooling or Forced cooling
- Environment: Avoid dust, oil fog and corrosive gases
- Ambient Temperature: 0℃ － 65℃
- Humidity: 40%RH－90%RH
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ － 50℃
- Vibration: 10-50Hz / 0.15mm
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ － 65℃
- Weight: Approx.300g (10.6oz)